Your Current Purchase Information
Viewing terms and conditions
Michigan Flyer LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the following information prior to purchasing Michigan Flyer/Airride tickets:
- Fares quoted are valid on Michigan Flyer/Airride schedule and/or those of participating interline carriers listed on the ticket. Fares are payable in U.S. dollars unless noted otherwise.
- All tickets are date and schedule specific and will be honored for transportation unless otherwise indicated.
- Walk-up passengers (those without a prepaid reservation) will be accommodated on a first come first served bases. A $5 fee is applied to fares paid as cash or credit card to the driver or customer service agent at the coach. Additional fees may be applied such as airport access fees and or other taxes.
- Fares are subject to change. Not all discounted fares may be available on all schedules. Fares may be higher during some periods and additional restrictions (non-refundable/non-exchangeable dates) may apply during peak travel periods.
- To qualify for a family/group discount, passengers must be prepaid and travel together at all times. For child discounts, parents and children of the same household must travel on the same itinerary. Ann Arbor seniors must present a Senior Gold Card from Ann Arbor Area Transportation when requested by the driver.
- Customers are encouraged to book online to obtain the lowest fares. Reservations made by telephone through our office incur a $5 reservation fee.
- All Michigan Flyer/Airride tickets purchased online or via telephone are completely NON-REFUNDABLE with one
exception- see ** below.
** Michigan Flyer/Airride will provide a refund only when a cancel or refund request is received by our office (either by phone, voicemail or via email) at least 48 hours prior to the departure of the first bus scheduled on your itinerary. Passenger(s) who miss their scheduled departure under ANY circumstance are not entitled to a refund. This includes flight delays or other circumstances not under the control of the passenger(s).
- All passengers should be at the boarding point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. This allows our drivers to board customers in a timely manner, so as not to delay the departure of the vehicle. Please provide your name to our driver and have access to your order number as a supporting documentation.
- Cut off time: Passengers who are not at our boarding location 2 minutes prior to departure may lose their seats to standby customers.
- Parking rates are set by the parking facility owners and are subject to change. Michigan Flyer does not own any parking facilities but does facilitate parking space rental from the city of East Lansing and across the street from the Blake Transit Center. Michigan Flyer/Airride is not liable for passenger's vehicles or their contents in these lots, where parking is at your own risk. We strongly encourage you not to leave any visible items in your parked vehicle.
- East Lansing parking fees must be prepaid directly to Michigan Flyer before departure and a prepaid voucher must be placed on the dashboard of your vehicle. If parking fees are not prepaid to Michigan Flyer, your vehicle may be ticketed or subject to higher parking rates. A green ticket must be obtained from the office or the driver in order to exit the parking facility. Michigan Flyer/Airride is not responsible for tickets or parking fees if customers are not parked in the correct facility or on the designated parking level of the facility. Please see our "Locations and Parking" page on our website for detailed parking instructions.
- Ann Arbor-Blake Transit Parking (corner of 4th and William) is paid directly to the parking garage attendant when exiting the ramp. Michigan Flyer/Airride is not responsible for tickets or parking fees if customers are not parked in the correct facility or on the designated floor of the parking facility. Please see our "Locations and Parking" page on our website for detailed parking instructions.
- Passengers are allowed two free bags to be stowed and one carry-on. All luggage is restricted to 50 pounds per bag and both carry-on and checked luggage size are limited to the same restrictions as posted by your airline. Excess or overweight luggage is subject to a $15.00 surcharge and can be paid at the time of booking or directly to the driver. Bicycles are only accommodated on a space available basis. Bicycles transported will be considered one piece of checked luggage. Bicycles bound for the airport must be contained in wood, leather, canvas, a bicycle box or other substantial carrying case. Please call the office for verification. Scooters are allowed on our coaches and the maximum weight limit of the lift including the scooter is 650 lbs.
- Michigan Flyer/Airride will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost or mishandled luggage is covered up to the maximum liability of $250.00.
- As of Sept. 1, 2018, we no longer transport pets. However, we do welcome service animals on board with
customers who have disabilities. Service animals may ride in the passenger compartment of the bus at no
As defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) "service animal" means any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability. In addition, miniature horses that have been trained to help people with disabilities with specific tasks may now be considered service animals. (For more information about service animals, please see our policy on People with Disabilities).
For transportation purposes, "emotional support animals," "psychiatric support animals," or any dogs, cats, birds, or other animals that are not trained to perform a specific function for a person with a disability are all classified as pets under federal ADA law.
- Michigan Flyer/Airride reserves the right to refuse to transport passengers under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or whose conduct is likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers. Such persons may be removed from the bus by the driver or customer service agent. In the event of such removal, Michigan Flyer/Airride shall not be liable for any refunds.
- Michigan Flyer/Airride reserves the right to change schedules and to substitute vehicles when necessary, based on operational considerations. Michigan Flyer/Airride is not responsible for delays caused by road or traffic conditions, weather, mechanical conditions, or other circumstances beyond our control. No matter what the delay, any compensation for such delays shall be no more than the passenger's bus ticket price.
- Wifi Signal may not be available on some routes due to factors beyond our control such as signal strength or other technical challenges. No refund or credit will be provided when wifi is unavailable.
Ticket Manager Pro 3.0 - online bus ticketing store provided by
© 2003–2019 Transcor Data Services, LLC
July 16, 2019 3:05 PM